IBPS SO Exam Coaching Center in Chennai
Bharath Institute of Banking is the best coaching centre for Bank Exams in Chennai, Tamilnadu. BIB is one of the Top 10 Coaching Centre for Bank Exams in Chennai.At Bharat Institute of Banking, we are concerned with your future! With an aim to fill desire and aspirations among the candidates, we lead the industry by example. And with such a rich working experience and knowledgeable staff, who else can help you prepare for the Best results? We share expert knowledge with our students to reach the milestones.
Get assured with us that you are in the safest and experienced hands, who speak with their results. We use the latest technologies, techniques and are very strict in finishing up the syllabus timely. We help you boost your performance with the regular assessments, mock tests, doubt sessions and ensure that expert mentors are always standing by your side. BIB offers 100% result oriented coaching for all Bank Exams.
The online CWE for selection of personnel in the Specialist Officers’ cadre posts iS coordinated by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) every year. Get in touch with us, the IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Coaching Classes In Chennai.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Coaching
Public Sector Banking offers great career opportunities to professionals such as Engineers, Management Graduates (MBAs), Chartered Accountants, Lawyers etc. IBPS Specialist Officer Exam is the exam through which recruitment is done for positions in the specialist officer cadre. This exam primarily looks at testing the Aptitude Skills of a candidate along with his Professional Competence. Having already gone through the grind of a professional program, the candidates are able to perform well on the section which tests their professional knowledge. However, only those students who perform well on both segments crack the exam. Given that sectional cut-offs are an essential feature of any IBPS exam, no student can afford to take the Aptitude segment of the exam lightly. More often than not, this segment proves to be the decider in the exam. This is where joining IBPS Specialist Officer Coaching Classes at Bharath Institute Of Banking can truly make a candidate exam ready by honing his Aptitude Skills. Bharath Institute Of Banking has been established by a group of excellent and experienced academicians. Over the years, it has imparted IBPS SO coaching, coaching for the SBI Specialist Officer exam and also coaching for a range of other Bank exams that are held in India. Being among the best Institutes for IBPS Specialist Officer Coaching in Chennai and India, joining Bharath Institute Of Banking will undoubtedly enhance your chances of being successful in IBPS SO Exam. Experienced faculty at Bharath Institute Of Banking Coaching centres provide quality IBPS SO Coaching to students desirous of taking this exam. Hence, if you are searching for an IBPS SO Coaching centre, you need not look any further as you have contacted one of the finest institutes for IBPS SO Coaching in Chennai and India.
IBPS SO Coaching Center
IBPS CWE SO ( Specialist Officers) Exam: The Exam is conducted for the recruitment of Specialized Officers in the Banks like IT Officer, HR Officer, Marketing Officer, Law Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari & Agriculture Officer.
Qualification: Subject Specialization Age: 20 – 30 Years
Tentative Exam Date: Jan / feb every year
Recruitment Process: The recruitment is done through Two stages. A 2 hr Online Test followed by the Interview.
Educational Qualification for IBPS Specialist Officers
Educational Qualifications which required for IBPS Specialist Officers is degree in any discipline from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Additionally, applicants to the Specialist cadre are required to have a professional qualification in Law, Accounting, Agriculture, IT or management sector. A certificate in computer operations or knowledge in computers has also been mandatory for posts other than specialist officers.
Method of Examination for IBPS Specialist Officers
Now the IBPS is conducting the examinations online for IBPS Specialist Officers, BIB is providing free online test for the perfection in their students. This online test is provided free of cost to all students. Along with online test, study materials are also being provided for IBPS Specialist Officers . There is a provision of negative marking in Common Written Examination (CWE) for IBPS Specialist Officers.
Stages of Examination
Bank Clerk recruitments comprise two stages of exams.
Stage 1 Written Test: Written test, and an interview. The written test normally comprises an objective type test.
Stage 2 Common Interviews: Candidates who clear the written test are called for interview. IBPS now have the complete control over recruiting, placing professionals in all public sector banks in India. Since they have announced that the interview will be conducted by them self and not by the participating banks. And prepare a final merit list will be used to recruit the candidates directly to the banking position. Personal Interview is conducted to check the behavior, conversation skill, and knowledge about banking and financial topics. Technical questions may come from your previous job (if you are already working), projects that you have done, academic subjects and about the bank also. So, prepare well on one subject from your academic curriculum, do a good research on the bank and rehearsal mock interviews.
Scheme of Examination
The written test consists of Objective Paper of 200 maximum marks. The test areas in the objective type test of Bank Clerk Exam include tests from amongst Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Numerical Ability, General Awareness, English language, Hindi Language, General Awareness and Computer Knowledge. In Objective Paper the candidate have to be answered 200 Questions in 120 Minutes.
Online Examination Structure :
The structure of the Online Examination which will be conducted online is as follows:
Law Officer- Scale I & II & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||50||50|
|3||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||50|
IT Officer Scales I & II, Agriculture Field Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I, Marketing
Officer Scale I, Chartered Accountants Scale-II & Manager Credit / Finance Executive Scale-II
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||Questions||Maximum Marks|
The above tests except the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question.
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the examination for IBPS Specialist Officers will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations. Interviews will be conducted at select centres. The centre, address of the venue, time & date of Interview will be informed to the shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in. Please note that any request regarding change in date, centre etc. of interview will not be entertained. However the conducting agencies reserve the right to change the date/ venue/ time/ centre etc. of interview or hold supplementary process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any.
The total marks allotted for Interview are 100. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of CWE (exam) and interview will be 80:20. The combined final scores of candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in CWE PO/MT-III and Interview. A candidate should qualify both in the CWE and interview to be shortlisted for subsequent allotment process, details of which will be available subsequently on IBPS website.
The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equipercentile method.
Each candidate will have to secure a minimum score in each test and also on total to be considered to be called for interview. For each State/UT, mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on Total in order of merit to be called for interview.
How to Apply for IBPS Specialist Officers :
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
- If desiring to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges keep the necessary details/documents ready (In case of Offline Payment i.e. CBS candidates have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges).
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CWE. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account.
Procedure for applying online
- Candidates are first required to go to the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in and click on the Home Page to open the link IBPS Specialist Officers and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR IBPS Specialist Officers to open the On-Line Application Form.
- Candidates will have to enter their basic details and upload in the online application form.
Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
Specialist Officer Exam Coaching at BIB
Bharath Institute Of Banking Institute, the leading National Institute of India for Competitive Exam preparation prepares the students for Specialist Officers Exam. The dedicated & experienced Faculties train the students as per the latest pattern of exam.
- Comprehensive Book Material: The students are provided with the Comprehensive study material containing questions from previous papers & the upcoming latest exam pattern. We provide separate books for Prelim & Mains exam.
- Experienced Faculties: The Teacher & Mentor of a student plays a significant role in shaping his future. The students in BIB are trained by Teachers with vast experience of having successfully guided tens of thousands of students.
- Targeted Study: BIB is the reckoned to be No. 1 Institute for delivering the highest number of selections in the region. It’s been made possible by the Targeted Study Plan at BIB. For SO exam in the beginning BIB will prepare the students for Prelim followed by Professional Knowledge classes by the experts. As the time duration is limited the program will seek to expedite the syllabus followed by Mock Practice Sessions.
- Online Tests: BIB will provide online tests to the students for the prelims as well as mains. The Set of 10 Online prelim Tests is designed by the experts on the basis of latest pattern of Exam. The students will get the opportunity to assess their learning through the online tests.
- Special Sessions with Past Masters: We believe in motivating & supporting the students in order to get the results. We carry out regular sessions with the successful students with the ones who are in the process. The successful candidates no only motivate but also guide the students in their quest.
- Monthly Magazine: To update the students with the latest happenings and current affairs we have our monthly magazine BIB Quest. The magazine is available the students on monthly basis.
- Doubt Clearing Sessions: The faculties teaching in BIB are on full time basis. The students can access the teachers for doubt clearing sessions & general guidance. BIB provides the best study environment to the students. BIB is a platform where the students come, learn, share & practice to become the successful Indivuals.
- Lab Facility: BIB Provides Lab facility for the students who wish to practice the tests in the Institute. It gives them the hand on experience of attempting the exam.
- Early Morning & Late Evening Batches for Working Professional: The working people who cannot join classes during day time can attend the early morning & late evening classes.