SSC CHSL Coaching in Chennai
Bharath Institute of Banking, a pioneering and leading name in test preparation institutes for SSC CHSL Exam Coaching Classes in Chennai. There is good news for all the candidates who are seeking jobs in Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL Recruitment board will published Soon official SSC CHSL notification till the Mid year, 2018 for several SSC CHSL posts. So the Staff Selection Commission CHSL notification is expected to come in the end of Feb 2018 For SSC Combined Level Graduate Exam. Candidates have to go through four phases that is Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4.
We not only provide tests, regular drills and mock tests but also focus on each and every point which helps gain better marks. Our small activities and skill imparting activities result in big effects for growth of our talented students. Come and join us to get involved in all new knowledgeable environment for SSC CHSL Exam Coaching Classes in Chennai.For SSC CHSL exam we are conducting special batch Now.Come and Join.Get a Job at First Attempt.
SSC Job Profile
- SSC Jobs are one among the white-collar jobs. These jobs are coveted ones and are considered to be one of the best.
- It is the best time for you to take up right decision regarding the preparations studies. (Candidate will be trained to attend all Bank PO & Clerk Exams)
- Plan and make the right choices.
Commission holds Combined Graduate Level Examination, for recruitment to different posts for which Graduation from a recognized University is the minimum Educational Qualification.
The Examination will comprise of two Tiers of Written Objective Type examination followed by Computer Proficiency Test/ Interview/Skill test, wherever applicable as per the Scheme of Examination. Posts have been placed in two groups, inter - alia, based on their Grade Pay and papers in Tier II examination/Interview.
Preference for Posts once exercised is considered final. For the post of Assistant in CSS , candidate shall have not more than three attempts unless covered by any of the exceptions notified by Government of India.
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.08.2018 (Candidates born not before 02-08-1991 and not later than 01-08-2000).
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2018
The SSC CHSL exam is held in 3 stages called (Tiers). While the first one is online the latter two are offline exams. The entire process of registration and communication happens online through the official website of SSC CHSL. Candidates must qualify each stage of the SSC CHSL exam to proceed to the next one, before being finally selected.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) start conducting the Combined Higher Secondary Level(CHSL) in three levels for various posts from 2016:
|Tier – I||Objective Multiple Choice||Computer Based (online)|
|Tier – II||Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||Pen and Paper mod|
|Tier – III||Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test||Wherever Applicable|
Before beginning the SSC CHSL preparation, it is important to make note of changes in exam pattern and syllabus. The modifications to SSC CHSL Exam Pattern 2018 are given below::
• SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 exam will be conducted in online mode.
• Introduction of a descriptive paper of 100 marks within 60 minutes in pen and paper mode.
• Reduction in time limit for examination of Tier -I from 120 minutes to 75 minutes.
• Tier III will remain same.
• No Sectional Cut off.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2018
Since the SSC CHSL is comprised of 3 different levels, we must deal with their syllabus independently.
This is an objective exam which will be conducted online. There are 4 sections in the Tier 1 exam of SSC CHSL 2018, with 100 questions which account for a total of 200 marks. The subject-wise details are given below:
|Section||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||60 minutes|
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Syllabus
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language||General Awareness|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension||History|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test||Culture|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Allegations||Para jumbles||Geography|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous||Economic Scene|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks||General Policy|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting||Scientific Research|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion||Awards and Honors|
|Tabulation||Data Interpretation||One Word Substitution||Books and Authors|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage||Active/Passive Voice|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
• There is negative marking in SSC CHSL 2018 Tier 1 Exam. Giving a wrong answer to a question will lead to a penalty of 0.5 marks in all sections
• The exam duration is 100 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped.
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Syllabus
This is a descriptive exam that is designed to test the written skills of the candidates in English/Hindi. The Paper would comprise writing of an Essay of 200-250 words and Letter/Application writing of approximately 150-200 words. The minimum qualifying marks in Tier-II would be 33 per cent. The performance in Tier II would be included for preparing merit. The best way to prepare for the same is to read lots of articles from various newspapers. Apart from this, you need to be well aware of the pattern of Letter and Application.
• The exam is of 60 minutes’ duration and carries 100 marks.
• The questions are based on 10 level.
• The exam is qualifying in nature.
• Part paper written in Hindi and Part in English will not be evaluated.
• The exam duration is 80 minutes for candidates who are visually handicapped or suffer from cerebral palsy.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Syllabus
The Tier 3 of SSC CGL Exam 2018 comprises of a couple of skill tests which are required for certain government posts.
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator(DEO):
• Data Entry Speed of 8,000 (eight thousand) Key Depressions per hour on Computer.
• The duration of the Test will be 15 (Fifteen) minutes .
Typing Test for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks:
• Typing Test will be conducted in English or Hindi and candidates while applying for the Examination, will have to indicate his/her choice/option for Skill Test Medium in the Application Form.
• Typing Test will be of qualifying in nature.
• It will be administered on the Computer, to be provided by the Commission or any agency authorized by the Commission.
• Candidates opting for English medium should have typing speed of 35 words per minute.
• Candidates opting for Hindi medium should have typing speed of 30 words per minute.
• The speed will be adjudged on the accuracy of typing on the Computer of a given text passage in 10 minutes.
• Visually Handicapped candidates (with 40% disability and above) will be allowed 30 minutes.
Note: After skill test or typing test, those candidates who qualify it, will be appointed based on their position in the merit list.
Names & Codes of Posts, Classification, Pay Band and Grade Pay, Nature of Physical Disabilities permissible for the posts are:
I. Posts for which Interview cum Personality Test is prescribed: Pay Band – II Rs.9300 - 34800
|Assistant||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Central Vigilance Commission||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Intelligence Bureau||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant (Cypher)||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Other Ministries / Departments / Organisations||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant||Other Ministries / Departments / Organisations||Group “B”||4200|
|Inspector||Income Tax CBDT||Group ““C”||4600|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600|
|Inspector (Examiner)||CBEC||Group “B”||4600|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue||Group ““C”||4600|
|Sub Inspectors||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group ““C”||4200|
|Inspector of Posts||Department of Post||Group “B”||4200|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under CAG||Group ““C”||4200|
|Statistical InvestigatorGr.II||Statistics & Prog Implementation||Group “B”||4200|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”||4200|
II. Posts for which Interview cum Personality Test is NOT prescribed: Pay Band - I: Rs. 5200 - 20200
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||2800|
|Auditor||Offices under CGDA||Group “C”||2800|
|Auditor||Offices under CGA & others||Group “C”||2800|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”||2800|
|Accountant / Junior Accountant||Offices under CGA & others||Group “C”||2800|
|Upper Division Clerk||Central Govt. Offices / Ministries other than CSCS cadres.||Group “C”||2400|
|Tax Assistant||CBDT||Group “C”||2400|
|Tax Assistant||CBEC||Group “C”||2400|
|Compiler||Registrar General of India||Group “C”||2400|
|Sub - Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “C”||2400|